Thursday, May 08, 2008


I am finding it extremely hard to be loquaciously funny when I have the skull-splittingest headache I've had in years. Luckily I just found some aspirin after searching all morning and giving up.

I am not a sickly child. I hate to whimper. But ouch.


Mark Alger said...

Ooo! Ouch! My sympathies.

Not sure I'd ever want to find out I'm wrong, but a nagging headache has got to be the worst non-trauma pain there is.

Note to self: next move, hand-carry the first aid kit.


staghounds said...

Sickness is for weaklings and pansies!

I was plagued with splitting headaches for years, and then I found out they were caused by dust in my sinuses!

Try lots of steam.

Getting rid of the voices has been more difficult.

Jim said...

"Not now dear, I have a headache."

Having been married and divorced twice, it's not an expression I'm unaccustomed to hearing.

Tea, soak and sleep. You'll be fine by morning.

[ runs and hides! ]

Sloop New Dawn
Galveston, TX

Cowboy Blob said...

Head On! Apply Directly to the Forehead!

Head On! Apply Directly to the Forehead!

Head On! Apply Directly to the Forehead!


Zendo Deb said...

tension or sinus?

Aspirin won't deal with a good sinus headache alone....

Since you don't like the idea of the jalaneti, you might try a decongestant and a strong cup of coffee.