Friday, August 22, 2008

I could tell you what they showed me today...

...but then I'd have to kill you.

Actually, it was pretty cool, and I'm here to tell you all about it...

The day started with us piling into the ¡Blackhawk! bus, which is decked out much like something you'd find on a rock tour, except with more SEALs and fewer strung-out Betty Ford alumni. The bus is plastered with graphics featuring explosions, machinegun-wielding specops dudes, and enough exclamation points to write three grade school essays about Six Flags, and it apparently runs on a proprietary blend of awesomesauce and testosterone.

I followed this hard-to-misplace vehicle to the secret world headquarters of Blackhawk. We got to nose around a showroom. I poked at Gladius flashlights and SERPA holsters and MOD knives and drank free coffee. Then it was time for an actual presentation in the little conference room...

To Be Continued:

No comments: