Sunday, May 11, 2014

La Dolce Vita

Roadsters: Miata, Boxster, Z3.
At the SWPL Mart yesterday, fetching steaks and taters for an impromptu post-yardwork grilling session*, it was a top-down two-seat kind of day...


*I say that flippantly when I should not. I have babysat children smaller than the filet I ate last night and Bobbi did a hella job grilling it; I think she threw dried sprigs from the dead rosemary bush in with the hickory lump charcoal. It nearly put me into a food coma; it was all I could do to slither to a hot rock where I could curl up and digest it. 
.

3 comments:

Mike_C said...

Moderation in all things, especially moderation! Good for you. Everyone ought to have a gigantic grilled steak every once in a while.

Being solo for the weekend I had a leftover but good burrito for dinner, washed down with three fancy beers while watching the original Die Hard, thanks to someone's nefarious link to the "silent movie" version of Die Hard.... So much for the plan to read a bunch of manuscripts last night.

Steve Skubinna said...

Need to work on my reading comprehension. I managed to mangle "steak and taters" into "steak tatare" and experienced a brief bout of indignation that you would grill it.

On the other hand, when you joke about your Indian name I sometimes think I'm the one you're telling jokes to.

LCB said...

When I grow up that's what I want!!!

Seriously, when I get to where I can't ride a two wheeler anymore that is exactly the car I want!