Monday, May 05, 2014

Weird days again...

Roomie is covering someone else's shift in the starship's engine room, and so her alarm clock went off at, like, 10PM last night. In a house as small as this one, the schedule revolves around the one with the alarum clock, since I can internets pretty much whenever. (That, and although our little corner of SoBro is a bit off the beaten path to have any loiterers in the alley, I feel better seeing her safely in her car and off and away when it's 0mygawd30 out there.)

My gyros are pretty thoroughly tumbled. Sorry for the late posting; I totes meant to schedule something.

.

4 comments:

NAVIGATOR said...

YOU ARE A GOOD ROOMIE !

Cincinnatus said...

That would tumble my gyros too, thankfully I don't have to do shift work any longer.

TJIC said...

I normally wake at 5:30 or so most days.

This weekend @libertyfarmnh and I have been busting our asses clearing garbage from the farm, stringing electric fence for the goats, and more.

We woke at 8 am.

8 am!!!

So this is what it''s like being a jobless hippie, huh?

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why I was seeing comms traffic from you at hours that made no sense whatsoever considering your time zone...